European Rohingya Conference To Be Held In Denmark
December 21, 2014
For the sake of unity and to formulate a unified strategy, the Rohingya people living in different parts of Europe are organising a conference with all the Rohingya organisations and individuals living in Europe. The conference will not create any new organisation but will find the mechanism how existing organisations and individuals can sit and work together. The collective work will make the voice of Rohingyas stronger.
The conference will be held on 27th and 28th of December 2014 in Esbjerg, Denmark and will be hosted by the Burmese Rohingya Community in Denmark (BRCD). All the interested Rohingyas are invited to join the conference in the best interest of the suffering Rohingya people.
The objectives of the conference are:
· To discuss Rohingya issues with all Rohingya organisations and individuals in Europe
· To strengthen friendship among the Rohingyas in Europe
· To draw action plan and to formulate campaigning strategy
The following persons can be contacted for further information.
1. Mv. Habib Pitar (Denmark) +45 27965356
2. Monowara Jamil (Denmark) +45 4225 4828
3. Sazzad Ahmed (Netherlands) + 31 615033663
4. Tun Khin (UK) +44 7888714866
5. Nay San Lwin (Germany) + 49 1796535213
6. Mv. Azizul Hoque (Switzerland) + 41 762982367
7. Sayed Hussein (Norway) + 47 95795575