Invitation for 2nd European Rohingya Conference
Dear Rohingya Brothers and Sisters,
Assalaamu Alaykum Wrt. Wbt.
We are organising 2nd European Rohingya Conference on 1st and 2nd of August 2015 in Esbjerg, Denmark. It will be the continuation of 1st European Rohingya Conference held in December last year. All the Rohingyas living in Europe are cordially invited to join the conference. Rohingyas living outside Europe are also welcome as guests.
We are aware that there are many Rohingya organisations in Europe today. We are also aware that many of the organisations are doing their best, but individually, in their respective countries. It is not enough, we need to do much. We need to work collectively. Our collective work will make our voice stronger and strengthen our unity.
We hope you will join the conference in the best interest of the suffering Rohingya people. If you decide to join, please confirm to us not later than July 20, 2015. You can confirm either by writing to email@example.com or contacting one of the following persons.
1. Zakaria Abdur Rahim (Denmark) +45 22556897
2. Monawara Jamil (Denmark) +45 4225 4828
3. Sazzat Ahmad (Netherlands) +31 615033663
4. Tun Khin (UK) +44 7888714866
5. Nay San Lwin (Germany) +49 1796535213
6. Mv. Azizul Hoque (Switzerland) +41 762982367
7. Sayed Hussein (Norway) +47 95795575
8. Mv. Ali Ahmad (Sweden) +46 725722472
9. Bolu Mohammad Siddique (Finland) +35 8442835756
You are requested to provide the following information on confirmation.
1. Your name
2. Country of residence
3. Arrival date, time and place
4. Contact number and/or email address
Please be noted that food, accommodation (not hotel) and pick-up service from the nearest airport (Billund) or nearest bus/train station (Esbjerg) will be provided. You are required to make your own travel arrangement. Your travel expenses will not be reimbursed.
Please forward this invitation to all of your contacts so that no one is left uninvited.
Hope to see you all in the conference.
On behalf of conference organisers,